Deposit - £30.00
Total Payable - £399.00
Yokomo's YZ-2 DTM achieved the perfect Win just 1 month ago at the 2017 IFMAR 1/10 Electric Off-Road World Championship in China.
Yokomo Factory Driver Ryan Maifield TQ'ed & Won the prestigious 2wd Buggy IFMAR World Championship and Yokomo Factory Driver
Lee Martin qualified 2nd and finished 3rd.
These great results were possible by a perfect collaboration effort between our Factory Drivers & Engineering Team.
The World Championship Winning YZ-2 DTM was equipped with our newly designed option parts tested & developed especially for this World Championship.
Yokomo is very excited to announce the release of our YZ-2 DTM World Championship Edition Race Kit in a limited quantity of 361 kits in celebration of this great achievement! (excluding titanium screws and turnbuckles)
Each kit will include a serial number which is also listed on the back of the chassis plate as part of this Limited Edition run.
YZ-2 DTM Worlds Edition Specs:
- New Aluminum Steering Bell Crank Set
- Graphite Front Shock Tower for Gullwing Arm
- New Gullwing Front Suspension Arm
- Graphite Front Steering Hub Carrier
- Graphite Front Steering Block
- New Front Bulkhead (Hard Type)
- Aluminum Bulkhead Mount
- Aluminum Servo Mount
- Aluminum Rear Upper Arm Mount
- Aluminum 3G Motor Mount (Gearbox 2mm up)
- New Aluminum Rear Suspension Mount (Front/Rear)
- Graphite S4 Rear Suspension Arm
- New Gear Box Support
- V3 Titanium Coated Shock Shafts (Front/Rear)
- JConcepts YZ-2 Front Wing
- JConcepts F2 Clear Light Weight Body