Yokomo's New YZ-4 SF 4wd Buggy had the perfect debut in Xiamen, China where Yokomo Factory Driver Ryan Maifield Won the 2017 IFMAR 4wd Buggy World Championship!
This is the most advanced shaft drive 4wd off-road buggy on the market.
This is the exact world spec machine which has already got multiple TQ and Wins by our team drivers such as Ryan Maifield (Sun City Classic), Lee Martin (BRCA National series), Japan National 2017 and of course the IFMAR World Championship.
Yokomo engineering team released the proven performance car kit finally now.
- Shaft drive 4WD system
- Aluminum hard anodized main chassis
- Aluminum F/R bulkhead, Diff height adjust capability
- Aluminum suspension mount
- Sus mount bush, capable for adjusting (Toe-in, Toe-out, Skid and Width)
- All new F/R sus arm/Hub carrier/Steering block
- Sealed F/R Gear differential
- Front and Rear Differential and slipper crutch has light weighted for faster response
- For the universal usage at Dirt/Carpet/Astroturf, multiple springs, stabilizer bars,and differential oil has standard bundled
- Big bore X33 super low friction shock
- Aluminum/Carbon floating servo mount
- Clear body (J Concept)